My New Address

Subject: My New Address
From: Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- PROTEON -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 1994 17:17:00 EST

Text item: Text_1

OK Techwrlers, here's my new email address (for ordering tapes, etc.):

BonniG -at- aol -dot- com

I'll be resubscribing under that name shortly. See y'all later!

Bonni Graham | Most software is run by
Technical Writer | confused users acting on
BonniG -at- aol -dot- com | incorrect and incomplete
President, San Diego STC | information, doing things