PD software ftp sites wanted

Subject: PD software ftp sites wanted
From: Randy Allen Harris <raha -at- WATARTS -dot- UWATERLOO -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 1994 11:47:41 -0500

For a class assignment ("find some public domain software on the internet
and document it"), could you please send me some good ftp sites we could
search? I will collect the addresses and post to the list.

The class has DOS accounts, accessed through PCs with Windows capabilities,
but some students have their own machinery (Mac or Unix).

Randy Allen Harris
raha -at- watarts -dot- uwaterloo -dot- ca

Rhetoric and Professional Writing, Department of English, University of
Waterloo, Waterloo ON N2L 3G1, CANADA; 519 885-1211, x5362; FAX: 519 884-8995