Re: Hello, Brazil (and Other Central & South American Countries)

Subject: Re: Hello, Brazil (and Other Central & South American Countries)
From: Binion Amerson <aba -at- OC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 1994 10:06:42 -0800

Thanks to Mike Mcgraw <mcgraw -at- brooktree -dot- com> for reminding the TECHWR-List
readers about the lack of technical communicators in STC from Latin
America. I am sure that all of us would like to hear from any technical
communicators in Central and South America.

Are there others in addition to Renato in Brazil? If so, we would like to
hear from you.

Regards,

Binion Amerson, aba -at- oc -dot- com
Director-Sponsor, STC Region 5
Binion Amerson, Senior Technical Writer, OpenConnect Systems, 2711 LBJ, Ste
800, Dallas, TX 75234, Ph 214/888-0447; Fax 214/484-6100; Email aba -at- oc -dot- com
Director-Sponsor, Society for Technical Communication (STC) Region 5.