Re: a poser

Subject: Re: a poser
From: Bonni Graham <bonnig -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 1994 15:23:31 EST

Kelly,

I don't think it's the wording. How about:

An end-to-end pair's traffic is assigned to a segment pair:
o only when both end points are on different segments
<begital>and<endital>
o each end point maps to one segment of the segment pair.

It breaks the information up visually, while still containing the same
information. It may not work for you -- my strengths are in page design, so
I tend to think of typographical ways to edit, rather that rhetorical or
editorial, if you know what I mean.

Hope that helps! (Of course I realize it brings up the Great Colon Debate
again... : )

Bonni
Technical Writer
President, San Diego, STC