Availability of Jobs

Subject: Availability of Jobs
From: Sean London <sjlondon -at- MTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 1994 00:47:48 EST

Greetings everyone.

I am about to graduate and I'm finding myself in the position of
thousands of others: trying to find a job. As a job seeker, I would like to
know what the market is like. After reading this group for several weeks now
it stood to reason that you were the ones to ask. So, what is the job market
like for STC's? Is it tooth and nail, as the saying goes? Are universities
now cranking out STC's like they are engineers? I happen to have a minor (near
degree) in physics which, or so my advisor tells me, is rare; but how common
can jobs be for a physics minor?

Well perhaps some of you can allay (hopefully not contribute to) my
worries about finding gainful employment. Please enlighten me oh employed ones.

Sean London
sjlondon -at- mtu -dot- edu