ForeHelp Online product and address change

Subject: ForeHelp Online product and address change
From: Kathleen Nosbisch <kat -at- NETWISE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 1994 14:41:08 MST

Hiya netters:

Sorry for the big delay, but I had a family emergency to attend to.

The Windows help authoring product I've been touting on the net is
ForeHelp, from the following company:

ForeFront Technology
4171 El Dorado Springs Drive
Boulder, CO 80303
303-499-9181

Contact Kathy Wolfskill & tell her I sent ya....

On another topic, my new email address (changing jobs) as of Monday,
March 28, is:

kat -at- solbourne -dot- com

This new account is already active, so feel free to respond to it from
now on. My current account expires on the 28th.

Thanks!!

kat

Kathleen Nosbisch Netwise, Inc.
Technical Writer 2477 55th Street
kat -at- netwise -dot- com Boulder, Colorado 80301