HELP! for Help

Subject: HELP! for Help
From: David_Dubin -at- NOTES -dot- PW -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 1994 06:50:34 PST

We are in the process of creating our first Windows Help system, which will
be contained within a FOXPRO-based application. Currently, we are writing it
in WordPerfect for Windows 5.2, saving it as .RTF files, creating a .HPJ
(Help Project) file, and compiling it all using HC31.exe.

While this works fine, we are exploring other avenues with which to do this.
I have contacted the people who created Windows Help Magician, and they have
told me that a new version will be out in the summer. This version will work
with WPWIN as well as word.

I would appreciate a reply if any of you have any experience with the Help
Magician product or with Folio Views 3.0 for Windows. I have done an
evaluation on that product and found it to be quite good, but would like
feedback from folks who have used it on projects.

My E-mail address is: David_Dubin -at- notes -dot- pw -dot- com

Thanks in advance for your assistance