CEUs

Subject: CEUs
From: Lori Lathrop <76620 -dot- 456 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 1994 12:08:53 EST

I've been approached by a university that wants me to offer one Continuing
Education Unit (CEU) for my 2-day Indexing Workshop, and I'm wondering
whether it would make my course more marketable. Any thoughts? When you
attend a seminar or workshop, does it matter to you whether or not you
can get a CEU for attending (and successfully completing)?

Lori Lathrop ---------> INTERNET:76620 -dot- 456 -at- compuserve -dot- com
Lathrop Media Services
Georgetown, CO