Need help w/ Doc2Help

Subject: Need help w/ Doc2Help
From: Jane_Torpie_at_III-HQ -at- PROTEON -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 1994 17:58:00 EST

Text item: Text_1

Hi there ...

I have a book written in Word for Windows that I would like to turn into a
Windows online doc. system. (Writing the book and then doing online doc
isn't my preferred approach, but that's not part of the option here.)

I've worked through the tutorial, and I did manage to create a .HLP file.
(It's online and it works, but I'd like to do better than what I got.)

Would anyone of you who have used this product be willing to help me with
questions about methodology? I'm not trying to do anything too crazy, but
I have found that the book isn't as much help to me in this area as I'd
like. (The author focuses more on how to create a new magnum opus rather
than how to get the paper-based stuff online.) I can get most of my techie
questions answered via Compuserve.

Thanks in advance!
Jane Torpie
Principal Technical Writer