Sr Tech Writer -at- Cadence, San Diego, CA

Subject: Sr Tech Writer -at- Cadence, San Diego, CA
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 1994 19:32:26 GMT

Cadence Design Systems is the world leader in the Electronic Design
Automation (EDA) industry. We are one of the ten largest software
companies and the largest supplier of UNIX-based software applications in
the world. And we believe it is the innovation of our energetic, talented
and inspired team that has got us here.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A PART OF THIS WINNING TEAM?

Senior Technical Writer

Write user and reference manuals, trianing and online help for Windows and
UNIX-based software for designing printed circuit boards. Software is
developed in multiple cross-country sites through project teams.

Preferred experience includes:

- Researching and writing documentation and training from design
specifications
through final production
- Developing degree in a related field
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 5 years minimum experience writing a variety of documentation with
emphasis on PC's
- Experience using framemaker publishing software.

Send resume to

Steve Krenitsky
Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
Human Resources Department