Subject: Indexes
From: Mike Christie <mikec -at- SYNTEL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 1994 16:44:09 PST

In my spare time at home, I frequently refer to the language
reference for a well-known PC communications program. The
commands are in one section, the set statements in another, etc.
Although everything I need to know is there, the alphabetized stuff
is not indexed, and not always where I expect to find in. Annoys the
heck out of me. Just 'cause it's alphabetical (in the glossary or
anywhere else) doesn't mean it shouldn't be in the index too!

Mike Christie
Technical Writer
Syntelligence Systems, Inc.
mikec -at- syntel -dot- com