Re: Furniture

Subject: Re: Furniture
From: Karen Kay <karenk -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 1994 16:55:48 -0800

Mike Christie said:
> You have modular Herman Miller furniture AND you just
> upgraded to a 7-sided corner unit AND you have a view
> of trees and a pond??

You actually *like* Herman Miller stuff? I lived w/
it for seven years, and spent most of my time trying
to work around it once I found out that none of it
works for me. (I'm 5' tall, and it's not adjustable
enough for someone of my height. The desks and
chairs are *all wrong* and contributed to a bad case
of carpal tunnel syndrome.)

The view of trees and a pond, however....I wish I had!

Karen
karenk -at- netcom -dot- com