Prairie Home Companion

Subject: Prairie Home Companion
From: "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho" <flanagan -at- TVDRS -dot- ENET -dot- DEC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 1994 12:12:36 PDT

Hi,

Any other STCers going to go to the Prairie Home Companion?
I just got tickets for May 14th. Beausoleil is one of the guests!
Martin Simpson is another (a guitarist). We got third row seats in the
left or right section. She said they sold a lot of tickets yesterday,
so order soon if you plan to go.

Has anyone hosted a table at the networking lunch before? I
volunteered. I don't need to prepare anything in advance do I? They
didn't give much information when they asked for volunteers.

Is anyone going to the dinner dance on the riverboat Monday night?

Ruth-Ellen
flanagan -at- nurse -dot- enet -dot- dec -dot- com