Tech Writing Tips

Subject: Tech Writing Tips
From: "Dwanna J. Taunton" <noisette -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 1994 19:26:25 EDT

I am an engineer who is responsible for doing my own tech writing (extensive
user manuals for process control applications.) I would appreciate any tips
you real tech writers can give me on how technical material should best be
organized for easy understanding.

A list of good books or articles on tech writing would also be helpful.

I also am curious about the term "information mapping." What does this mean?

Thanks ----