STC Meeting

Subject: STC Meeting
From: Ruth-Ellen Flanagan <flanagan -at- TVDRS -dot- ENET -dot- DEC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 1994 11:15:39 EDT

Hi,

I noticed and several people pointed out
that my from line only contained only my personal name. I am sending
this message without my personal name to see if it solves that
problem.

I had posted a note about the STC meeting and someone felt I wouldn't
get answers cause no one could tell who I was or where I was. So,
hopefully this will work better.

I had asked if anyone was going to the dinner dance on Monday night of
the STC conference or to Prairie Home Companion.

I did get my topic for the networking lunch. I am hosting a table on
creating multiplatform information sets (which is the topic of my
progression on Weds at 10:00). So, maybe some of you will come to my
table. I got several good suggestions - like to prepare some questions
in advance to keep the talk going.

Ruth-Ellen Flanagan
Marlboro MA
flanagan -at- nurse -dot- enet -dot- dec -dot- com