Re: online help for UNIX apps

Subject: Re: online help for UNIX apps
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 1994 13:14:55 -0500

Katie asked about on-line tools for X Windows.

I am working on a project that is on-line help for software
developed in an X Windows environment. I will be creating my
help on my PC, generating an rtf file, and using it in
HyperHelp in the Unix end.

Someone posted some details about HyperHelp a few weeks ago.
Perhaps he/she will repost, or you might find it in the archives.

Good luck!

LaVonna
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com