Re: Windows Style Guide

Subject: Re: Windows Style Guide
From: Susan Fowler <sfowler -at- EJV -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 1994 14:19:54 EDT

Also, by the end of the year, The GUI Style Guide from Academic Press
Professional, Cambridge, MA, by myself and Victor Stanwick.

We're comparing development environments for GUI objects--everything from icons
and panels to menus and messages. We're also including information on how to
use color effectively, how to minimize the pain of internationalization, how to
create sensible charts, a few tidbits on multimedia resources....

The preface also explains, among other things, how tech writers can start taking
over interface design and creation, thereby joining the programming team.
(Could be useful in unstable work situations....)

--Susan Fowler
sfowler -at- ejv -dot- com