SGML & The Technical Writer

Subject: SGML & The Technical Writer
From: Susan Fowler <sfowler -at- EJV -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 1994 15:25:32 EDT

Let me clarify and summarize my last two messages:

It's not that the Emperor has no clothes, but rather that he's got his shoes on
his head and his hat on his feet.

I believe that WE tech writers, who are his only true constituency (not
novelists, not journalists...), must seize the poor guy and put his clothes on
straight.

Otherwise, we will find ourselves hobbling behind him far--too far--into the
future.

--Susan
sfowler -at- ejv -dot- com