Instead of Abort

Subject: Instead of Abort
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- CRABAPPLE -dot- BITNET>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 1994 19:49:03 IDT

Without exception, following a brief period of glazed-over eyes,
they thank me for this information and *change their programming.*

** Terrific. I would love to get rid of that word. (As my
co-writer said, "What do we show on the icon, a coat-hanger?")
So please, what synonym do the programmers accept?

Mark L. Levinson | E-mail: mark -at- dcl-see -dot- co -dot- il
SEE Technologies Ltd. | Voice: +972-9-584684, ext. 230 (work),
Box 544 | +972-9-552411 (home)
46105 Herzlia, ISRAEL | Fax: +972-9-543917
"You can't judge right by looking at the wrong." - Willie Dixon