Computer Based Training

Subject: Computer Based Training
From: Margie Monforton <eng427576808 -at- EMUNIX -dot- EMICH -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 1994 18:30:38 -0400

Hello everyone! I have been writing/developing a Computer Based
Training application with one of my coworkers. Has anyone out
there developed a CBT application? We are using Microsoft Multi-
media Viewer, with additional programming. It's kind of cumbersome
for us to incorporate extensive interaction for the user. Do you
have any suggestions or ideas? Thanks in advance! Margie.