Re: gender & computers ref. list

Subject: Re: gender & computers ref. list
From: Andreas Ramos <andreas -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 1994 14:50:38 -0700

Using gopher and veronica, i found a long (20 pages) report to the
Association of Computing Machinery (ACM) on the bias against women in
computing. Search for this as "women and computers" and select the item
"Becoming a Computer Scientist". You can also ask me for it, or if enough
people ask me for it, I'll post it here.

From the soc.feminism newsgroup, the faq.1 has a long bibliography on
women in science and gendered communications. Again, I could post these
here, if people want these. Both of these are excellent resources.

yrs,
andreas
Andreas Ramos, M.A. Heidelberg Sacramento, California