PageMaker vs Freehand

Subject: PageMaker vs Freehand
From: laila <shamji -at- SAGE -dot- CC -dot- PURDUE -dot- EDU>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 1994 17:02:54 EST

Hello,

Recently, I inquired about DTP, and I would like to thank all those
who responded to my message. From what I gathered, I realize that
many people preferred to work with PageMaker and Quark Xpress,
however, I was wondering if Aldus Freehand was widely used. I like to
work with it and have not used Quark Xpress, although, I have some
experience with PageMaker. I would appreciate it if some of you out
there could give me some advice about Freehand and its use for
design and graphic work for DTP.

Thanks, in advance, for your time.

Laila.
shamji -at- sage -dot- cc -dot- purdue -dot- edu