online help for Windows

Subject: online help for Windows
From: mpriestley -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 1994 11:10:44 EDT

I'm asking this on behalf of a friend:

What tools exist for authoring Windows help? What guides exist for
authoring Windows help? I know I've seen answers to these questions before,
the answers may even be in a FAQ (is there a FAQ for this list? Do lists
have FAQs? If so, just point me to it and I'll shut up!)

In order to keep traffic on the list from overflowing,
I'll ask that people respond to me, not the list. If there's interest,
I'll summarize.

Thanks much,

Michael Priestley
mpriestley -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com
Disclaimer: me not IBM