addressing to Jane Torpie

Subject: addressing to Jane Torpie
From: Jane_Torpie_at_III-HQ -at- PROTEON -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 1994 16:18:00 EST

Text item: Text_1

Hi there -

I've now got an alternate Internet address (routed via a Compuserve
gateway) for those of you who can't get mail to me using the usual address.
Both addresses will be listed at the bottom of my signature.

My apologies to everyone who has had to send or receive "Personal for Jane
Torpie" messages. Thanks for your patience with me!

Jane Torpie
Principal Technical Writer
Easel Corporation
Burlington, MA, USA
617-221-2100
Jane_Torpie_at_III-HQ
JTorpie -at- EaselCor -dot- mhs -dot- compuserve -dot- com