Does Anyone Use WP Anymore?

Subject: Does Anyone Use WP Anymore?
From: Andrea Magers <Andrea_Magers -at- NOTES -dot- PW -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 1994 11:39:08 PDT

Thanks you to Heather Atkinson for asking that question. I'm sorry I don't
have an answer about your table conversion, but you raised a question I've
been meaning to ask the list. Does anyone use Word Perfect anymore? I looking
to hear specifically from people who are creating online help in a Windows
environment. Do you use Word? If not, what? How did you justify your need for
Word (or other) to the one who holds the purse strings? Please respond to me
personally and I'll post the responses.

Thanks,

Andrea Magers
Price Waterhouse

Andrea_Magers -at- notes -dot- pw -dot- com