Bryan Chafy's hello

Subject: Bryan Chafy's hello
From: Cheryl L Towler <towl0005 -at- GOLD -dot- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 1994 19:56:57 -0500

Hello. My name is Cheryl Towler. Like Bryan, I am new to this list and
also a student. I'm attending the University of Minnesota College of
Agriculture (COA) to obtain a BS in Scientific and Technical Communication.
My emphasis is also in Computer Science. (It is not a minor because I cannot
obtain a minor from the College of Liberal Arts while enrolled in COA.)

I am interested in many of the same questions as Bryan. I am a new member
of STC. Does anyone have the address for Pete Daniels so that I may get a
copy of "Careers in Technical Communication"? (By the way, thank you,
LaVonna Funkhouser!)