Re: Looking for a job...

Subject: Re: Looking for a job...
From: Andreas Ramos <andreas -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 1994 18:59:03 -0700

I wish, I really wish that people sending out these "i'm looking for a
job" would mind just TELLING us in which geographic part of the world
they would like this job to be.

Dear Bryan,
IF you are looking for something in the Bay Area, which is San
Francisco to Silicon Valley, then say so and I'll respond.

yrs,
andreas
Andreas Ramos, M.A. Heidelberg Sacramento, California