Language (proper and otherwise)

Subject: Language (proper and otherwise)
From: "Kirby Hall (hall -at- wthm32 -dot- sinet -dot- slb -dot- com)" <hall -at- WTHM32 -dot- SINET -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 1994 03:15:05 GMT

From: NAME: HALL <HALL -at- WTHM32@PSI%ESFM01 -at- MRGATE@SNMRTR>
To: "TECHWR-L -at- OSUVM1 -dot- BITNET"@M_INTERNET -at- MRGATE@SNMRTR -at- SNMRTR

Dear Everyone (as opposed to "everyman", which *is* sexist):
Thank you for all your support and criticism for:

* STIRRING UP THE NEST
* WASTING YOUR TIME AND TAKING UP YOUR MEMORY
* DEFINING THE PARAMETERS
* DEFENDING VULGARITY

In fact, I would have to agree with those say that in technical
writing there really is no place for heavily value-loaded terminology.
I should probably also subscribe to a frustrated novelist list. I guess
I was just reacting to the "abort" dialog. The good news is I know you're
out there reading the mail, and that you care enough to write.

One question: is there a way to format email (for receiving) so messages
will arrive doublespaced?
Peace in the East (and West): Kirby hall -at- wthm32 -dot- sinet -dot- slb -dot- com
P.S. You don't need a weatherwoman to know which way the wind blows

VMSmail To information: M_INTERNET::"TECHWR-L -at- OSUVM1 -dot- BITNET"