Re: Computer Writers

Subject: Re: Computer Writers
From: doug montalbano <doug_montalbano -at- CC -dot- CHIRON -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 1994 13:19:16 PST

Jim Venis (rhymes w/Dennis) asks
How many technical writers on this list write about technologies OTHER than
computers and computing?

Count me in the "other" category. I write about neither hardware or
software. I write about processes for the production and control of
biopharmaceutical products ("biotech").

Although many of the specific problems I see on the list are not similar to
mine, the general ones are. It's fascinating to see the same problems
dressed up in different clothes -- rather like a traveling repertory
company.

Doug_Montalbano -at- cc -dot- chiron -dot- com
Doug Montalbano <> an editor ... comes down from
Technical Writer <> the mountain after a battle
Chiron Corporation <> and shoots the wounded....
510/601-2862 (voice/tty) <> --Rita Mae Brown, _Bingo_