Yes, it does SUCK.

Subject: Yes, it does SUCK.
From: "Vollbach, Elizabeth" <evollbach -at- CCLINK -dot- LOGICON -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 1994 15:45:28 PST

Yes, Patrick, it SUCKS when your company gives you a promotion in name
only. Same thing happened to me, not at Logicon, at General Dynamics.
They promoted me to senior tech editor. Big deal. The money was
coming, they said, just not now.

I didn't belly ache much. After all, I knew it was something my boss
had no control over. So what are you going to do? I didn't figure
there was much I could do.

Beth Vollbach
evollbach -at- logicon -dot- com