One more for Winston

Subject: One more for Winston
From: Jim Venis <ujv01 -at- EAGLE -dot- UNIDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 1994 09:11:35 MDT

Okay, so Winston Churchill is, like, at this party, right? Whatever he's saying
offends some upper-class woman at the table, and she says, "If I were your
wife, I'd poison your soup!"

Well, ol' Winston leans back, thinks a moment, then replies, "And, madam,
were I your husband, I'd drink it!"

James S. (Jim) Venis | "I should not talk so much about myself
| if there were anybody else whom I knew
"Venis" rhymes with "Dennis." MERCI! | as well. Unfortunately, I am confined
| to this theme by the narrowness of my
ujv01 -at- eagle -dot- unidata -dot- com | experience." --Henry Thoreau
Any disclaimer you can IMAGINE applies.