I've had enough of Andreas; how about you?

Subject: I've had enough of Andreas; how about you?
From: Patrick O'Connell <patricko -at- EICON -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 2 May 1994 12:46:00 PDT

I hereby publicly petition Eric J. Ray, listowner for techwr-l, to
immediately and at least temporarily, if not permanently, suspend the
subscription of Andreas Ramos to techwr-l. If you feel similarly, put a "me
too!" message on the list and wait for democracy to take its course. I
cannot in good conscience counsel sending mail directly to Eric J. Ray, the
the pun) avalanche of mail.

Pat O'Connell
|Patrick Brian O'Connell > Intermediate Technical Writer|
|Internet: patricko -at- eicon -dot- com < Eicon Technology Corporation|
|Tel: (H) 514-482-9279 > (B) 514-631-9825 x250|
.------"Ciall agus neart">>>>>>>>>>>>>>"Strength and knowledge"-----.
|"At my lemonade stand I used to give the first glass away free and |
| charge five dollars for the second glass. The refill contained |
| the antidote." -- Emo Phillips |