Re: Portable Online Documentation

Subject: Re: Portable Online Documentation
From: Marguerite Krupp <mkrupp -at- CAYMAN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 2 May 1994 14:22:47 EDT

Good heavens, Marsha, where are you!!???

One possibility is to order a copy of the Proceedings of this year's STC
conference, find some papers you can relate to, and contact the authors
directly. Not quite the same as attending the conference (though they may
tape some sessions), but not too bad as a substitute (and a lot cheaper).
To order a copy of the Proceedings (in case you've discarded your
conference program), contact the STC office.

I'll be interested in what you turn up as a solution to your problem. Good
luck.

Marguerite

Celebrate technical writers by reading a good manual!