Re: 1,000 Business Cards

Subject: Re: 1,000 Business Cards
From: Bonni Graham <bonnig -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 May 1994 12:41:36 EDT

Let me second the recommendation of PaperDirect's cards. They're a little
flimsier, but much nicer looking and more flexible than the traditional card.
Plus, as Andreas mentioned, they're quite lovely.

As to the cost, has anyone priced four-color business cards lately -- trust
me: PDirect is a bargain!

I've also gotten raves for the resumes and brochures (mine and others') I've
done on their stock.

Bonni Graham
Manual Labour
President, San Diego STC