OK, OK, we'll have a FAQ. Puh-LEESE stop sending me mail!

Subject: OK, OK, we'll have a FAQ. Puh-LEESE stop sending me mail!
From: Patrick O'Connell <patricko -at- EICON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 May 1994 14:12:00 PDT

It hasn't taken too many yea-saying messages for me to come to a conclusion:
(J. Ray, techwr-l listowner)'s cooperation to do this; I'm not sure this is
necessary, but will do everything according to any existing rules.

For the time being puh-LEESE don't forward me any material you think should
be in the techwr-l FAQ; if you just can't hold it in, put it on the list,
with the word FAQ in the subject line. I receive daily digests and archive
them faithfully, unless they're empty or contain only one
reply-to-a-reply-to a...etc., so don't worry, I'll be able to find it when
the time comes.

Cheers,
PatO'