Computer Documentation Doesn't Pass Muster

Subject: Computer Documentation Doesn't Pass Muster
From: Chuck Banks <chuck -at- ASL -dot- DL -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 May 1994 16:15:55 CDT

Thanks to all who mentioned Christine Grech's article (see Subject
line of this message for the title). Our much underrated technical
librarians have a copy of the April '92 issue of PC Computing.

Somehow, I missed the article the first time the magazine circulated
through our offices.

Thanks again.

Chuck Banks
--
|\\ | || // Chuck Banks
| \\ | ||_______ || Senior Technical Writer
| \\ | || || NEC America, Inc.
| \\| \\______ \\______ E-Mail: chuck -at- asl -dot- dl -dot- nec -dot- com
America, Incorporated CompuServe: 72520,411
STC Mail: cbanks -at- talkdallas -dot- com