Don't Fret

Subject: Don't Fret
From: MSTSACX -at- GSUVM1 -dot- BITNET
Date: Wed, 4 May 1994 21:47:39 EDT

For those of you who are not able to attend the STC Annual Conference
in Minneapolis, fret not!

Instead, keep a watchout for the STC Regional Conferences; one is
coming your way next fall or winter. Announcements will be made
in Intercom, the STC newsletter and your chapter newsletter. We'll also
post the dates on this list.

Please be patient, however. The dates for our fall conferences are
not yet firm--and probably won't be until mid- or late summer. Please
do not ask for information that's not ready for formal announcement yet.

(And for those who still want to attend the STC Annual Conference--please
note that the early-bird registration rate expires this Friday.)
"
Saul Carliner, Second Vice-President (Chapter Affairs)
Society for Technical Communication
mstsacx -at- gsuvm1 -dot- gsu -dot- edu 404/892-3945