translation software

Subject: translation software
From: Jane_Torpie_at_III-HQ -at- PROTEON -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 5 May 1994 11:28:00 EST

Text item: Text_1

Does anyone out there know of a software package that can translate text
from German to English?

We need this for internal use ... we have a technical document written in
German and we need to read it in English. We are not going to publish this
document, so we'd prefer to do a "quickie" translation.

Thanks, Jane

Jane Torpie
Principal Technical Writer
Easel Corporation
Burlington, MA, USA
617-221-2100
JTorpie -at- EaselCor -dot- mhs -dot- compuserve -dot- com