Re: Newsletter Table at STC Conference??

Subject: Re: Newsletter Table at STC Conference??
From: Tom Hoyt <thoyt -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 May 1994 09:36:11 -0700

In article <01HC417UDHK28X3DOE -at- MSUVX1 -dot- MEMST -dot- EDU>,
ULCSANDLIN -at- memstvx1 -dot- bitnet wrote:

> I would like some more information about the Newsletter Table that will be
held
> at the STC conference. I have never been to an STC con before and I do not
want
> to miss any discussions on chapter newsletters. Thanks in advance.
> -L. Clark Sandlin

The "Producing a Winning Chapter Newsletter" workshop (Session CD2A) will
be presented on Monday, the 16th, at 10:30 in the Rochester Room of the
Hilton Hotel. You may be interested in attending this session.
--
Tom Hoyt
thoyt -at- qualcomm -dot- com