list of EOR resources

Subject: list of EOR resources
From: Michele Berkes 615-576-2352 <BERKESM -at- A1 -dot- OSTI -dot- GOV>
Date: Mon, 9 May 1994 17:47:00 -0400

I never cease to be amazed at your generosity and depth of
knowledge. Especially considering the preponderance of
software/hardware documentation folks on the list, I wasn't sure
what kind of response I'd get. In the last several days I've
gotten nearly a dozen responses to my "units of measure in
enhanced oil recovery" question, all of which had something
relevant to add. I've compiled a rough list of resources that
were suggested. If any of you are interested, please let me know
and I'll be happy to e-mail it directly to you.

Thanks again!
Michele Berkes
Writer/Editor, Labat-Anderson Incorporated, OSTI Support Operations
DOE/Office of Scientific and Technical Information, Oak Ridge, Tennessee
berkesm -at- a1 -dot- osti -dot- gov