Re: E-Primer

Subject: Re: E-Primer
From: Jim Walsh <jimw -at- TENNESSEE -dot- SC -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 May 1994 17:55:28 CDT

What a hell of an answer -- it's all clear now. I can walk! I can walk! :)
By the way, I live near Houston, but I wouldn't recommend moving here --
you'd never survive the summers (great winters, though). Seriously, we
don't have personal trainers here on the Gulf Coast, we're all house-broken
without one.

:) -- Jim (Boy Am I STILL Ignorant) Walsh

******* ********* *********
* Content-Type* : * TEXT/PLAIN* ; * charset=US-ASCII*

* On Mon, 9 May 1994, Jim Walsh wrote:

* > I'm sorry, but the obvious stupid question is "What does a Hollywood
* > personal trainer read like??" Or, what is one??
* >
* > -- Jim Walsh jimw -at- tennessee -dot- sc -dot- ti -dot- com (the writer, not the state)
* >
* What part of the world do you live in that you don't know that? I'd like
* to live there! :)

* andreas