Five THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!

Subject: Five THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!
From: Sering <cmdavis -at- OURAY -dot- DENVER -dot- COLORADO -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 12 May 1994 19:29:36 -0600

If I had five thousand extra dollars and needed a job, I would 1)Buy a
reliable used car 2)Get my suit pressed, and 3)Buy copies of What Color
is Your Parachute, Guerilla Tactics in the Marketplace, and 4) Treat
myself to lunch at a nice restaurant. I would NOT pay it to somebody to
tell me the same thing's that Bolles and Wolf tell me for about twenty
bucks...