One last reminder -- Sunday reception techwr-l meeting

Subject: One last reminder -- Sunday reception techwr-l meeting
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 12 May 1994 13:28:48 -0500

If this message is successfully broadcast to the
list, it will be my last mention of the meeting before
it happens.

***** Attention: All techwr-l subscribers attending the *****
***** 41st STC Annual Conference in Minneapolis *****

Several subscribers to techwr-l are going to meet at 8:00 pm
Central Time during the Sunday evening welcome reception.
Approx. meeting place is the end of the ballroom
opposite the stage. All are welcome.

I will try to make a sign. I have also had yellow stickers made
that we can wear to distinguish us as techwr-l subscribers.
Stickers are available upon request (until the supply runs out)
from me, Eric Ray, and the hospitality desk (maybe).

The purpose of the meeting is to informally chat face-to-face.

Who knows? Perhaps our presence will convince the Society of
the growing importance of Internet communication.

I'll see you there.

Btw, other techwr-l get-togethers may also occur. Check the message
board for updates.

LaVonna Funkhouser
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com
president-elect, Oklahoma chapter of STC

<I have no official connection to techwr-l other than
being a subscriber to the list.>
Communication other than the fact that many subscribers are
STC members.>