Re: How long do you spend...

Subject: Re: How long do you spend...
From: Richard Burnham <ww -at- WISEWORD -dot- DEMON -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Sun, 15 May 1994 08:10:41 +0000

In article <Cpo74r -dot- 1to -at- freenet -dot- carleton -dot- ca>
ab555 -at- FreeNet -dot- Carleton -dot- CA "Margaret Redding" writes:

> I have just got some work editing technical papers, and I'm paid an hourly
> rate.

I have just been offered some similar work, but in the UK. I'd
appreciate any advice on what rates one can currently expect in
the UK.

Thanks in advance.

Richard
--
Richard Burnham, Wise Words ww -at- wiseword -dot- demon -dot- co -dot- uk