Trying to find Steve Owens @ Unidata,Denver

Subject: Trying to find Steve Owens @ Unidata,Denver
From: "Bryan Gonderinger test acct." <bjg2 -at- SHAMAN -dot- NEXAGEN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 May 1994 10:22:51 -0600

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me Steve's email address at Unidata in Denver?

Thanks!

Another thought - I was laid off from Solbourne Computer (along with
104 other folks) on May 2. If any of you tried to send me email and
it bounced, my new, but temporary address is bjg2 -at- nexagen -dot- com -dot-

Also, if any of you know of any tech writing jobs available in the
Boulder/Denver/Fort Collins area of Colorado, please let me know!

kat

Kathleen Nosbisch Looking for Work!!!
bjg2 -at- nexagen -dot- com