Re: How do I show an example?

Subject: Re: How do I show an example?
From: Chuck Banks <chuck -at- ASL -dot- DL -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 May 1994 15:41:13 CDT

For Jim Grey, et al:

How about drawing a general layout of your screens, using dashed line
or dotted line blocks to indicated the locations of the components of similar
windows? Label each block in your layout or model screen. Then, relate
any example screens to your model. Use consistent language throughout.

That's not as good as showing every screen, but our customers
generally approve (i.e., most haven't complained) of this method.

I hope this helps!

Best Regards!

Chuck Banks
--
|\\ | || // Chuck Banks
| \\ | ||_______ || Senior Technical Writer
| \\ | || || NEC America, Inc.
| \\| \\______ \\______ E-Mail: chuck -at- asl -dot- dl -dot- nec -dot- com
America, Incorporated CompuServe: 72520,411
STC Mail: cbanks -at- talkdallas -dot- com