Technical Writers In Manhattan?

Subject: Technical Writers In Manhattan?
From: Jerold Jeansonne <JEANSON -at- OSUVMS -dot- BITNET>
Date: Sat, 21 May 1994 19:51:08 -0600

I am considering a technical writing job offer with a software
company in New York City and am interested in
communicating with technical writers who work there. I would
like advice on several issues, including average technical writing
salaries in Manhattan and apartment costs.

Please respond to my e-mail address below.

Thanks!

Jerold Jeansonne
Jeanson -at- vms -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu
Technical Communication Program
Oklahoma State University