Contractors/Consultants for Research Design

Subject: Contractors/Consultants for Research Design
From: Steve Fouts <sfouts -at- ELLISON -dot- SC -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 23 May 1994 12:44:24 CDT

We here at Texas Instruments -- Semiconductor are attempting to design
a questionaire aimed at getting some preliminary audience analysis,
customer satisfaction, and usability information, as a first step
towards doing some usability testing. We are looking for contractors
or consultants who are skilled in questionaire design, research design,
and ultimately, usability testing. Each of these tasks may be handled
separately, or as a start to finish package.

If you have used agencies/idividuals that you had good results with,
especially those in or around Houston or Dallas/Fort Worth or willing to
travel for short term assignment, please let me know.

As an alternative to emailing me a recommendation, individuals or
companies with this sort of expertise for hire on short term contract
can send resumes, company literature, or other information to:

Steve Fouts
Texas Instruments MS 702
P.O. Box 1443
Houston TX 77001

If there is interest, I will post a summary of responses.
/ ___ __/__\ \ / / _\ Steve Fouts
/___ \| | ___\ | / __\ sfouts -at- ellison -dot- sc -dot- ti -dot- com
/_______/__|_______\_/________\ "These are not books, lumps of lifeless paper,
but _minds_ alive on the shelves." -- Gilbert Highet