Re: Skinny Dip

Subject: Re: Skinny Dip
From: Richard Burnham <ww -at- WISEWORD -dot- DEMON -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Thu, 26 May 1994 13:12:55 +0000

re: thigh cream

He may have been flamed, but at least three of the follow-ups I've seen
repeated the ad. in full.

What could make an advertiser more happy? (Apart from buying the
stuff, of course.) Could we agree not to repost the ad if this
happens again?

In any case, is "thigh cream" not a joke?

--
Richard Burnham, Wise Words ww -at- wiseword -dot- demon -dot- co -dot- uk
Technical writing, training, learning materials

Innocent about slimming products, but very wise about publicising himself.