Re: Cleaning Scanned Images

Subject: Re: Cleaning Scanned Images
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <arlen -dot- walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 May 1994 08:20:46 -0500

>We are in the process of converting our Technical Documentation to a format
>suitable for on-demand printing. Part of the process involves scanning
>technical drawings, schematics, PC layouts, etc. for inclusion in the
>manuals.

Let's stop here, for a moment. What packages generated the drawings? There
are a number of packages that can translate from most standard CAD formats
to standard desktop graphics formats (unfortunately most run on the
Macintosh, but there are some available for Windows). One of those might be
a better investment.

Have Fun,
Arlen

arlen -dot- walker -at- jci -dot- com
This mail message contains 100% recycled electrons